Sunday, March 1, 2009

It has been a freaking long time since i posted.

Sec 3 life is rather stressing to me, with SYF, and Music o lvls course, piano lessons, tuitions.

Sec 3 has been going on for 2 months already, common tests starts flooding in, AND I FLUNG MY COMMON TEST ONE LIKE SHIT!

El-C5
E math-c6
A math-C6
Chinese-A1
COmbined Humanities-E8
Combined Science-C5
POA-A1

My goodness can this get any worse?? I seriously miss 2E7 . All the times spent there was wild. But now in 3E7, everyone seems to be only hanging out with people of their usual class- their own cliques of course. Things seem to change so abruptly that, it seems like, no one can ever adapt to it in time. Maybe because i m just not used to it, or maybe its just the way i like 2E7 2008. But well, life has to go on.

SYF is approaching in like less than 2 months, things arent going very well. The piece isnt done yet, and dance horizon is like shutting down anytime soon or something. The Advanced course that i m taking might not go on. HOW SHITTY IS THAT. After working so hard to pull through my intermediate couse to go on with advance, its not going to go on. I like ballet, maybe i go learn ballet on my own. IF MY PARENTS ALLOW THAT IS> but i doubt so.

Haix, NO more time to waste. Need to mug for POA CT2 tomorrow !

i m so going to be a nerd soon man.

No comments: